Last updated: June 01, 2022
- Application means the software program (named Stillgram) provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to the company and/or persons that provide and own the Application.
- Device means any device that can access the Application such as a computer, a cellphone or a tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, including pictures and videos generated inside the Aplication and uploaded to Our servers.
- Application Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Application, to provide the Application on behalf of the Company, to perform Applications related to the Application or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Application is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Application or from the Application infrastructure itself.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Application, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Application, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You only in case of You explicitly contacting us or requesting contact from Us. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to Usage Data.
In case you want to share Your photos taken with the Application with us for the purpose of helping us enhance the Application's A.I. data model, we will save, store and process such data anonymously.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Application.
Usage Data includes, but is not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, Your coarse location, the frequency of Application usage, the duration of Application usage, crash reports, and other diagnostic data.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Pictures and other information from your Device's camera and photo library, but only the pictures taken with the Application and only after receiving your permission
We use this information to provide features of Our Application, to improve and customize Our Application. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Application Provider's server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Application settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Application, including to monitor the usage of our Application.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or Applications You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Application.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted Applications, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Applications and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- For promotional purposes: Any Personal Data in a form of a picture or a video generated with the Application and uploaded to our servers may be used for promotional purposes by posting is anonymously on Our website, in Our Application and/or on Our social media accounts.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Application, products, Applications, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Application Providers: We may share Your personal information with Application Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Application.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Application, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Application
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Application or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Application does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or Applications.